Me : MediH

Play your unstable Life game

25550214

It's worse in love


I Like you 


That's my little secret. It's just a joke at first time when I said it out to my friends.
...that all...


After that, it's not joke for me anymore.   All of my life never ever love somebody fully. just half or less than half. Since I'm not believe in love. I'd lived my life happily and enjoyed to play with every beat of my victim. Thought my feeling with you isn't love too, but that's wrong. Just stay around you for a while my feeling growth up so fast unintentionally. It's made me drive myself crazy and out of control. 

Eventually, I adore you undoubtedly. 
...and it just ain't right. 


people around us watch and notice. They say what they have seen. I don't care whatever they say acctually, but you. 
I really had no idea that you will be so important to me like this. I ask myself ten times a day 'how really I feel with you... because you're not stranger of mine anymore. The answer should not be like this, but can't help. Maybe it's  time to pay the price. 

Hope Someday...
Someday, I will find another and put you down from this feeling.
Someday, I won't wake up in a middle night because dream about you. 
Someday, I' will not feel down while thinking about you.
Someday, you'll love me too and we're together happily.
Someday, I can find the way out of that's daydream which you read before this.

Someday......

 Thank you for the lesson and good feeling to make my 24th of Valentine's day be different from 23 times before.

I LOVE YOU.
It's my first time to say this word in this day. Err......... It's a new day already!! Poor me // Palm face.   

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น