Me : MediH

Play your unstable Life game

25541208

B4 Malaysia Trip 2

Heading to Phuket. [Part2] : Drama addict 

      It's too boring when no more snack and you can only sat on the seat. Boring !!!
So, After the secondary bus stopped. I thought I ought to sleep, not just Nap. before that just called Pin and told her I will be there around 9-10 pm.


Woke up !! and see outside, ~ I still on road trip in the night and it is.....

!!!!

Almost Mid night !!

    Damn it, What the hell of this fuckin LATE !!  I need to....Call up to ma friend.

Shit !!  4 Miss calls on my phone display. Too Bad situation like this made me fail inside.
P'Tae Call me up. He ask for make sure I'm alright ~ So I heard Pin voice ....She shout to me like loser can be. ....

Going Down..... 

Down

...and down...

11.54 pm Get off fuckin old lately Bus


On this time, I wonder "What am I doing here? and Why ?"  Just to followed my heart ? Such a stupid Idea.
"Should I kept to do it?"


Me, Moron? 
...
answer is  "Maybe"

Ha ha ~ I knew it's nonsense, stupid, silly, moron, fool ....what ever....it's my decision.
They are all together in the room and can be fun without me. Did I self-important too much ?
I sat on outdoor chair in front of Their place to thought about it again and again. It's gonna be more worse if I heading back to Bkk now. So, I get up and decide to face them with unfeeling face...

I was knock and stand in front of the door #303, Sound many funny things inside but I didn't happy with. The door open by Krits (Or Pepe)... Well I pretty glad and wanna smile but I can't with no reason.

It's Too bad feeling. I ignore answer Pin's question because I have no idea for explanation. it's still blur and blue. just that....

So, Time to switch other Medih to standby. for fake happily face and don't made other bore or mad.
I did it....Switch to be man of happiness with smile face.

Who's care my pain ?
Who's notice my tear inside?

 " None "  

So, I don't wanna be more stupid with frown face anymore. 

Just see Krits's face must made me happy enough. 



02.00 am of 9 Dec.

   We ought to sleep to save our energy for tomorrow.

Good night ~ earth



-Paid List of the day-

Bus No.522 :              20   ฿
Breakfast :                 25   ฿
Bus No.539 :                7   ฿
Bus Ticket                 496  ฿
Snack & Drink             83  ฿
Snack & Drink2            60  ฿
                 Total                 =  691  ฿

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น