Me : MediH

Play your unstable Life game

25531011

20101011 medih's life

20101011 - Sleepless again.

Lonely night like every night. I love to stay in my life alone but not tonight. just falling in love with someone. Who?...not far away from me.
I never feel sometihing like this before. I think I just like or interested in new younger in my dorm.
He is really engaging guy. friendly, lovely and care everybody feeling around him.
Now, I manage myself to be normal phase My brain come back first for give reason what thing must be. But my heart...It's really restive part of mine. it's make me cant sleep all night.

It's hurt inside when i heared he say he love his girlfriend.  the outside, I pretending to smile like so glad.
My Brian think that nice idea, great thinking ... He love his girl, care and try to honest to her only. He try to get himself away from man who make him in love with .... yes me too.
It never go together.
Thing what we wanna do and thing what we must to do.
Thing what we want it be and thing what it must to be.

I didn't love him and never ever love him.
When i stay with him i feel warm coem from indide of me.
When i see his face my heart beat harder and faster.
When i looking in his eyes i cant control to take my eyes off of him.
When i talk to him or heared something from him i feel so glade and happy.
When he smile to me the whole world stops and stares for awhile.
When he be in my own arm...i want to stop the time for awhile.
I didn't love him never in love with him..., Right?

Anyway, The Earth going on her way everything must be what it must to be.
Our Life going and going...never stop...

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Everything gonna be alright. su su na ka

    ตอบลบ
  2. เจ้าชายหิมะ12 ตุลาคม 2553 เวลา 22:06

    ผมว่าคุณก็ยังรักเขานั่นแหละ ยังๆก็ ขอให้ทำใจได้เร็วๆนะครับ

    ตอบลบ