Me : MediH

Play your unstable Life game

25531018

[H]oly [B]less [D]ude!!!

[H]oliness
[B]lessing
[D]emon like me^^ ".

OMG !! I'm 23 years old it's come true today!!

Grow up to be elder man is one of kind i never wanna be, but there are thing that no one can escape.

This year i didn't forget to find gifts for myself (Oh! last year, i really forget my birthday becuz of hard work...thx for "Nice" who can remember my BD).

Today I went to TK park and took a walk around Siam paragon area with my friend...his name "Mean". I find that Mean is the one who made me smile and feel serene inside. I find that my eyes alway saw his face negligently and could not stop or control it many times until he said something like what i notice on his face. It's nothing on his face but i love to look in his vivid eyes, his pink lips.

Hey sound like I falling in love?  
Yes,....Why?

When you feel nice with or falling in love with someone, you must say it right away before the moment just passes you by. It must be better if you tell him what do you think or how do you feel with "someone".Forget the answer that will reply back from "someone". It's not important what the answer will be. If you do anything for "someone" by your really heart feeling and "someone" glad to receive everything what you do for him/her.

That's enough!

About 2 hour ago, before i'm 23 years old. I had already tell him how i really feel and ask him about my request.  Yes, the answer is reject.  So what?

I still tinking of him. we still smile and laughing together. feel another one feeling.

That's all about my gift this year. I'd receive SMS from Meloz C.Rozenkroy my younger sister first(Oh, she sent me before 18th Oct. about an hour). and the next one from Zene my ex, (s)he alway take care and remember all about me. poor teenage.I sent any SMS back to ma sis and ma ex. and other SMS to my mom say thankful for everything of my life that she did for me.Thank other people.

On Facebook, Some friends of mine can remember a bit about me. Tar, Sunny, Prae and my first FC "Dew". Becouse i'd hide my birthday profile...easy to see what people think or interested in. On twitter, there are no somebody HBD for me. Oh! just burst on something. Somebody have been tell me he alway remember all of mine never forget. Now I see what he can remember about me ... My birthday is not in his remember haha.

18 Oct 2010 = Hope everybody happy and enjoy the life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น