Me : MediH

Play your unstable Life game

25531013

Twice Blue day

12 -13 Oct 2010  What a twice blue day!!

Yesterday, I woke up and look outside the window.
"Gloomy sky...Thank's god."
Damn...My heart still feeling blue and everything going to be blue like my feeling. Try to happy and smile when see or meet people.

And today, It's still dismal canopy day.
Cloud and rain stay with us today and tonight...it's make me sad from inside.
Blue feeling can make your night so cold and your day so long for you (yes, me too). There is no reason, just the feeling, the bad feeling... it's alway stay with us for long long time.

Hope it will be better. There are pretty nonsense if i make myself sadly all day and try to pretending smile fakery. I would smile from my heart. When people see on my face, they can feel that really my smile. yes, I love to see people happy not be mad or cry.

Anyway, My head thinkin' how to do for get better feeling but my heart still glooming by no reason.
Complicated thing, hard to understand it, Right?

Today i find and save my old picture that ever upload @ any website... Wonder how i have been change from first year. Then when i see myself in the part. Not wonder why people think that i ever do something like plastic surgery. In fact, I never do thing like that....NEVER EVER!! I just lost my weight [about 40 kg. he he he... How ? I don't know how to teach or say....may be i'll tell you later]

Well, I'll upload my picture and tell how to lost my weight @ here later.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. เจ้าชายหิมะขาว15 ตุลาคม 2553 เวลา 17:46

    หายเหงาเร็วจังนะครับ สู้ๆครับ

    ตอบลบ
  2. ทุกๆวันมันยังมีใหม่เรื่อยๆคับ แล้วลดนน.ได้ไงตั้ง40โลอะ

    ตอบลบ